START & STAY WRITING IN 2018!
Have you always wanted to write? Are you already writing but want to improve? Do you have a project you dream of doing but never get around to it? Do you need help with a book? Then sign up for the Writers’ Kitchen!
Lead by seasoned writer/editor/instructor Julie Gedeon, the course provides a welcoming, nurturing environment to learn new writing skills, explore and expand your creative possibilities in fiction or creative non-fiction, and see your unique stories come to life!
• Learn to organize your thoughts before you settle down to write.
• Find out how to use writing to become freer and more expressive in all of your endeavours.
• Discover how to overcome procrastination and keep working on a project until it’s completed.
• Obtain gentle but honest feedback, guidance and encouragement on your individual story/project.
• Tap into your physical, mental and intuitive strengths through your Chakras to bolster your writing.
• Do various exercises to unleash your imagination!
• Learn about structure, pacing, grammar, plotting, style, point of view and other writing essentials.
• Be part of a small group whose members will support your efforts.
• Qualify to continue with a group on a monthly basis afterwards for ongoing support and learning.
Here’s what one participant had to say: “Julie’s course has been the single most important factor in helping me to realize my dream of writing my memoir. Her gentle yet direct, humorous and insightful guidance has dramatically improved my storytelling and writing skills.” – Lianne Bridges, Founder, Designing Transformations
The seven classes in the course will be held every second Thursday evening from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. to give everyone a chance to write and to provide constructive feedback on each other’s writing. The class dates are Jan. 4, Jan. 18, Feb. 1, Feb. 15, March 1, March 15, and March 29, 2018.
Space is limited to a maximum of 12 participants. Early registration special (with payment by cheque, cash, e-payment or PayPal before Dec. 15, 2017) is $275 plus tax (GST: $13.75, PST $27:43) for a total of $316.18 on a first-paid, first-served basis. The regular price is $325 plus tax (GST: $16.25, PST $32.42) for a total of $373.67. For more information, questions or to reserve your spot, contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make 2018 the year that you honour your writing resolutions!